Monday, August 13, 2012

Babe Day

 If you've been around the Tenholders for a few years then you know about Nate Day and Babe Day.  They are little holidays we plan for each other once a year.

Last week was Babe Day!  It started with me arriving home at the appointed time of 11:15 to receive my first assignment.  Nate took a half day so I could spend the afternoon doing Babe Day things! 
Assignment envelopes.  Inside were maps (duh!) and more specific instructions.


Assignment #1: Lunch with my work wife!  We had a great lunch at Buffalo Brewing and it felt luxurious to go out to lunch with a friend on a Wednesday afternoon!


Assignment #2: A one hour massage!  I didn't take any pictures of this for obvious reasons.  However, I can tell you that it was GREAT! 


Assignment #3: Time at the pool with a new book from the library.  He knows me well :-)

Babe Day continued as he made my favorite dinner (orange chicken bowl) and then took his girls to Yo My Goodness for dessert.  It was a great day and I definitely felt very special and loved.  To say I am blessed to have met Nathan Tenholder almost 10 years ago on a Ryle Hall night-monitoring shift is an understatement.  He treats me like his queen and it's days like this that help me remember how grateful I am that he picked a gal like me for forever & always.

No comments: