Tuesday, May 1, 2012

P90X 30 days

 It's been 30 days and I've stuck with the P90X program!  It is very challenging, but I am happy to report that I can see a big difference in my strength from week to week.  The push-ups, modified pull-ups, and everything else are getting easier.  I even need heavier weights than 12 or 13 pounds for biceps and triceps!  Friends in person have told me they can see a difference in my arms and I think I can, too.  I lost 4 pounds and 2.5 inches total and about 2% body fat according to our digital scale.  I'm not sure if I would have lost that anyway over the course of the month but I definitely feel strong.  I can also feel a difference running.  I felt like I was going so SLOW and laboring but managed to run a 5K in 29:37.  That's pretty speedy for a gal who used to run a comfortable 12 or 13 minute mile pace!  I think a lot of that is from the plyometrics and the leg exercises.  Hoo-rah! 

I am a little discouraged looking at these photos because I'll admit I don't see a big difference.  I'll check back in at 60 days!

Before is on the left and 30 days is on the right






























1 comment:

JamieShook said...

Girl you rock my socks off!!