Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Girl's Weekend!


 Megan and I had our annual girl's night this weekend and it was adventure and action-packed!  We stayed downtown at the Hilton and were downtown girls by the time we left.  It was amazing to spend 24 hours with a great friend away from our normal routines.  I already cannot wait until next year!

We were serious.

We were excited!

We went to a Hookah bar.  It's totally legal and awesome, you guys.  It was watermelon flavored tobacco filtered through water.  Everyone should try it at least once!

I re-enacted my new license picture.  This face is exactly what my new license picture looks like.  Seriously.  Yes, I am seriously making that face and my eyebrows are nearly touching my forehead.  What is wrong with me??

We went to Range and had the most delicious fries of all time.  And the rooster sauce!!  You would make that face if you just tasted the best fry of your life, don't lie.
Yay for girl's night!

2 comments:

Mr. Mcgranor said...

Looks like a good time.

Meg O. said...

I am laughing so hard.... there are just to many things to remember and laugh about from those 24 hours!! I have found myself just cracking up over it. Lost in Shrewsbury. Skinny Girl Sangria in coffee mugs. Wearing jeggings. Posing for pics. Girl talk that is only appropriate for girls. Hookah. Snapping hands. Rooster Sauce. Do you know where the Ambassador's Club is? No, but you shouldn't go there. Guy slipping. Leopard outfits. GIRL, shoot. Crockpots. Dancing at Metro stops. Unexpected Airport trips. Is there airport the next stop? Dude your going the wrong way, we just came from there. Running in rain. Need I say more? :)I love you!!! Let's start planning next March. I am so blessed to have that time with YOU!