Friday, September 9, 2011

Random

I got out Violet's fall clothes since it's been cool this week. The next size of clothes has transformed my little toddler into a big girl. I don't know what it is about a bigger shoe size, longer pants, and shirts so cute I would want to buy them for myself that makes my little girl look so big.





This is what $4 got us at Dierbergs
(2 boxes Ronzoni pasta, 2 Greek yogurts, Tribe hummus, english muffins, chex mix, and bugles)



Sometimes you come out of the bathroom with a pad stuck to your head.

1 comment:

Meg O. said...

I haven't been on blog world that much lately, and was checking in today! I love the latest posts you have put up... she is growing so big and I love to see you guys in your daily life! It amazes me how our babies are full blow toddlers and all the the awesomeness they bring with it. I know we always wanted this, but having it is more than I ever imagined! Love you gals! (PS you should do the word verification I have to put in right now is dabomb! heck yes!)