Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fun Day Out

I took my 15-month-old toddler to the Botanical Garden today and we had so much fun! We stayed for almost 4 hours and she loved being outside for so long. She loved smelling all of the flowers, feeding the koi fish, playing in the children's farmer's market, and mostly playing in the fountains. It was a great day to celebrate what a fun and curious toddler she has become.



Playing with all of the produce. Cute apron, huh?


She LOVES sitting in kid chairs. The chairs at Journey Kids, the camping chair we have for her, and the beach chair from Grammy are all favorites. We found a classroom with little chairs and she just wanted to sit there for a few minutes.


We found the fountains! Don't worry, she thought this was hilarious!



She was soaked! Next time I'll bring a bathing suit and swim diaper so she can really have fun.


I love my big girl!

No comments: