Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Giggles

Sometimes a wave of love so strong comes crashing over me that I fear my heart will burst. Since I cannot just inhale her sweetness (and believe me I have tried), I settle for blowing kisses on her perfectly soft and sweet little neck and come thisclose to dying from joy as she erupts in giggles upon giggles.




I pray that I will look back at this picture and be instantly transported to that moment. Another Tuesday afternoon at home together just doing what we do best, enjoying the little moments that add up to big ones we'll forever cherish.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

This is so sweet. What a fun age for you and little Vi. It's unbelievable how much you can love your child, isn't it?!? Can't wait to squeeze her in just a few days!

Meg O. said...

These two pictures are some of my favorite, ever, of Miss Vi. I love the way she has her eyes closed cracking up at mommy. And the other one her look makes me think she is saying "my mom is the greatest, isn't she?" And to that, I say yes!!!