Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tasty things

We've been eating well (and surprisingly pretty cheap) at the Tenholder house lately.

I made homemade bread for the first time and it was pretty delicious. The 10 minutes I spent kneading it by hand counts as a workout, right?
Recipe: Bread


My mom got us an ice cream maker (thanks, mom!) and we've put it to good use. We made coffee ice cream which was very tasty and was savored by many. One night I even made lava cakes to go with the ice cream. They were a little too chocolatey and too intense for me but just right for my main squeeze.
Recipe: Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes


After the success of the bread, I decided to try my hand at making rolls for our pulled pork sandwiches. The pork was my fav, Nate loved the rolls!
Recipe: Crock Pot pulled pork and wheat rolls

No comments: