Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pool

Today we went with some friends to the Kirkwood Pool. We had a lot of fun! She looks so cute in her bathing suit and little hat that it made the trip totally worth it. She loves to be in the water and I can't wait for swimming lessons next summer! This is the story of our day from Violet's point of view.

Oh cool, we're going on a trip? Where are we going?


The pool?!?!?



Oh, it's kind of like bath time? Phssshh, I can handle that.




I look pretty cute in my bathing suit!



Before I can get in the water I just need a little snooze.


Whoa, it's kind of bright out here. But, I think I like it!


I can pretty much stand on my own, thank you very much. My mom was pretty excited, as you can see.


I'm loving this!


Bring on the water, mom!


The water feels so good on my little legs.


Woot woot - I'm a water baby!

2 comments:

manda said...

I am glad you two decided to go! Looks like a really nice pool. :)

JamieShook said...

Awww... I love hearing Violet's inner monologue!! Keep it comin!!!