Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2 weeks

Week 2 was a little less eventful, but still fun. I still cannot believe how gorgeous the weather has been. It's basically been summery since she was born!

Our first family outing was to Lowe's garden center to get some tomatoes and peppers for our garden. It was another beautiful, sunny, and warm day.

I love her right hand up like that. Maybe in her dream she's all "Oh girlfriend, I know exactly what you mean. Gladiator sandals are so last season."


Ready to roll



As happy as can be in the stroller


A visit from my long-time friend Jen!


My two favorite people asleep


What a cute baby!



2 week chair picture. She was a little overdue for a nap and I tried to squeeze in a photo shoot. I guess this is what I get! One picture and we were done.

No comments: