Wednesday, September 23, 2009

13 weeks

Our peach!




How far along?
13 weeks
Total weight gain: 5ish pounds and holding steady
Maternity clothes? some cute ones loaned by friends, but I need to shop soon
Sleep: Still waking up 3-4 times to go to the bathroom and still getting used to the body pillow named Hank.
Best moment this week: Having the good news spread at work and officially being "out."
Movement: Nothing I can feel
Gender: Will find out on October 12th! Thinking pink.
Labor Signs: NONE. I hope to answer this question that way until March.
Belly Button in or out? In. Way, way in but spreading if that's possible.
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably and I know this will only get much worse!
What I am looking forward to: The fall festival on Saturday and the changing leaves, caramel apples, hot chocolate, and sweaters it signals.
Weekly Wisdom: Trust in God and my body. Do the best I can to give myself and this baby every advantage to being healthy but realize ultimately it's out of my hands.
Milestones: Every day is a milestone :-)

No comments: