Monday, July 13, 2009

Jackamo

Meet Jackamo. He has the most fabulous life imaginable. We rescued him from Chihuahua Rescue and Transport in January 2006. He's going to be 10 this year, but he still has a lot of life and spunk left.

Most of his time is spent lounging around on this pillow, the pillow on the right side of the office loveseat (NEVER the left), in our laundry basket (do all dogs like to lay in dirty laundry?), and sleeping on his blanket in the basement waiting for us to get home.



Likes: pillows, being under blankets, anything soft, cuddling, belly rubs, chasing laser pointers, treat treats, us, car rides, going on walks, laying by the fireplace until his belly reaches 105 degrees, laying in the HOT sun on the deck, making funny stretching sounds, having parties

Dislikes: kids on skateboards/rollerblades, going outside in the rain/cold/snow, earthquakes, being away from us (and refusing to eat), waking up, dogs larger than him (um, dude....), the rabbits in our yard, being told "goodnight, dude", people talking to him in a condesceding baby voice just because he's little and having to give them "the look"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, this is jackamo and I wanted to say good synopsis of my life but you forgot to say that sometimes I get in trouble becauase I pee in the house

Meg O. said...

Oh Jackamo!! He was the best house guest... I found myself calling Ryan "dude" after Jack left. Anytime you need a dog sitter, we can help. And your right he hates baby voice, I tried it for a second and got the "I know I am small but not a baby" look. Is that our pillow we gifted him from off our couch? Glad he likes it so much!

Ashley said...

Natalie sure misses her "Cannemo" a whole lot! You also forgot to add that he loves a party!